Pay me money now, people!~

:lol:
You fell for it!

Now back to my main point.
I am thinking of opening a account at Paypal, so that i can pay for my expenses at save some money. All the money i save will go to buying a tank that will be used to keep juvenile sea creatures to either set them free or heal them and try locating a abandoned fishery take them there.
All ppl interested please tell me in this forum AND e-mail me!
:confused: If your confused, post here. :mrgreen:
Please don't say that I'm lying,

P.S: This is in HongKong!!! And I'll try to find out some more info! I'm only 14 you know...

"You fell for it!"

None fell. You say your "main point" is that you are "thinking of opening a account at Paypal, so that [you] can pay pay for [your] expenses" I applaud your interest in this worthy area of study at 14. But, at this stage your interest can at best be judged a hobby. One should prove themself before making such demands. There are insufficient funds for research. Keep up the good work. Prove yourself to the professionals. This will be the time to demand funding. I hope I will be around to be a part of it. :smile: JMO..~a.f.

Ok, then..

Ok, then...
Maybe if would have been better if I said something else...
But the saving from the account would pay FOR the food and filter equipment for the sea creatures that I buy. I already have a 20 gallon tank with a few sting rays and a octo. It's hard to provide food for yourself and your pets since I only get 10HK bucks a day...( It's 8HK for 1US.) :mrgreen:

go here
open an account. you don't have to enter funds to open one.
use the email address you have posted on this board.
you will find funds waiting for you. all the best.
it's a start, anyway. atticus finch.

atticus_finch said:
go here
open an account. you don't have to enter funds to open one.
use the email address you have posted on this board.
you will find funds waiting for you. all the best.
it's a start, anyway. atticus finch.

This is great, thank you! :glass:
I'll post some pics on what I'm gonna do.

Great~

Well, u open an account and poeple will send you money when they have a reason to, u can either keep the money online ( which I am doing) or add a credit card number and bank account and Paypal will transfer money to your account.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back