• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

paradisepetshop.net has bandensis eggs

They have a very good description sheet and have at least done their homework on the animal but I have never heard of the supplier and their website appears new.

dwhatley;141144 said:
They have a very good description sheet and have at least done their homework on the animal but I have never heard of the supplier and their website appears new.

This may not be true. Anyone can just grab a good description and post it as their own. I have never heard of the supplier either and always like to see something before I purchase it. JMHO
GL with your new cuttle eggs! :talker:

we wanna see pictures

sharkyshark;141231 said:
This may not be true. Anyone can just grab a good description and post it as their own.

I won't disagree but so many don't bother even finding proper information or post out right incorrect info that they get one star immediately for getting the species, tank requirements and feeding correct.

I ordered from them about 3 months ago.
1. They did not have them in stock but did list them as having them. (no big deal)
2. I waited about 4 weeks to get them, with constant calling and no return calls. (no big deal)
3. When they arrived, they were shipped from California via Trans-shipper. Meaning as they came into the US via LA, were repackaged and sent to me. (better for me, since I live in CA)
4. Of the 4 that were ordered (I think) 2 hatched in transit, and the 2 eggs did not survive. (weird, it is usually the other way around).
Before ordering, I would contact the owner first and get the scoop. He seems to be the only one that answers the phone.
Few months back when I posted about then, he said "I was swamped with orders".
5. Packing is very professional.

they have eggs in stock again. and ive heard varying results with the eggs.
some order 5 and all 5 hatch and ive heard of people ordering from them with none surviving (that was one scenario i read and it was because they left it on their doorstep for a couple of hours.
i have nevr heard anyone say anything bad about their eggs.
the only negative feedback i have about them is that there so hard to get in constant contact with.
i emailed them on nov 29th about cuttles and they emailed me last weekend making me aware they have them in stock, which i was VERY impressed with since it was 2 months after the fact i was told the eggs i ordered didnt actually exist and there site lists them as available. but no biggie.

my eggs should be arriving wednesday or before the weekend so ill post on the cuttle page my journal to keep everyone updated on the status and health of the eggs. ill post pics and hopefulyl vids as well and keep the info as up to date as possible. this place might be a good reliable cuttle source for TONMO members =]

I ordered my cuttle eggs from them and my experience is 5 hatchlings for 5 eggs. I think that the eggs are really transshipped, and I say that because they ship out the day they get them and they have the typical importers stapled sealed bag. I believe the owners name is Terrence and he was easy to get a hold of in my experience and communicated through the whole process. I won't hesitate to purchase from him again. I hope that your experience goes as smoothly.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back