• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

paradise pet shop eggs

Are you hearing a thunk like the movement causes one of the eggs to hit the side of the container or just being ... funny. If you are seeing actual movement can you catch it on video by underlighting the eggs?

just realized there is a worm tangled up in the knot at the center of this egg group. think this thing could be predatory and waiting for a hatch? if so, to what lengths should i go to procure him?

Holy momma those suckers get big... Maybe you can set up your modest 45 for the fish and the 180 for the cuttles? That would rock I do have to say... I would love to have a tank full of large cuttles.

I wonder how many you can keep in the 180 with out a problem though.

hooo boy, that would be both terrifically interesting and terrifying all in the same breath. If this turns out to be the case, I remember Paradox wanting one but I don't remember if the tank he built out was large enought (I remember he was going to house the broadclub with Thales if it got too big, unfortunately it did not make it). It seems we are seeing a lot of unexpectedly large animals this year. Both a fun and curious set of events.

Warning! Warning! Danger, Will Robinson,

and is about twice the size of the one i already have

I would suggest PMing Thales and asking him about the possibility of extra large bendensis hatchlings as he has seen the most diversity.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back