Pacific Tree Octo

All those creatures and I never even knew about them. I wonder how PTO's can keep warm in that cold climate, could they be relatives of the artic octopus?

Breaking news: Did you know that that there are land living and possibly tree climbing sea-badgers? Well now you do!

download.php

Do you think we are that stupid Joel!!!!????

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us that LAND BADGER (LOL) live in holes in the ground, are nocturnal and have sharp claws used for digging up food!!!!

Land badgers indeed!

You are silly!

Hmmm, what about Nat Geo, which should I call?

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us that LAND BADGER (LOL) live in holes in the ground, are nocturnal and have sharp claws used for digging up food!!!!

Wow that was creepy.......are you phycic or something? Coz its really freakin' me out :goofysca:

How about 'Ye Olde Krake' that stalked the Thames at the turn of the 18th century? I found this old woodcut that depicted 'A greate brute, siezing all manner of shipes and menfolke, with armes akin to treetrunks, vaste horrore and great Leviathon of Old Londone Towne'

I am unable to supply a reference for this.

Londonpus.JPG

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back