• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Our octopus O. Wolfi? Just had babies, what do we do now?

Scouse said:
Cheers Jean

I get what you mean getting gas exchange at the surface without risk of getting water under the octo's mantle.

Do you buy these or make them? or both?

Cheers

We make them, as we do a lot of our equipment, (we're owned by a University.................not keen on spending money :biggrin2: ). My next project is to make spray bars for a potential squid tank (I MUST learn to pay attention when people ask me things BEFORE I say "yeah sure I can do that!" :roll: )

J

We make them, as we do a lot of our equipment, (we're owned by a University.................not keen on spending money ). My next project is to make spray bars for a potential squid tank (I MUST learn to pay attention when people ask me things BEFORE I say "yeah sure I can do that!" )

Cool keep you well skilled an off the streets anyway!! :lol:

Some one recently gave me some filter diffuser pipework that they use on swimming pools which would be a good spray bar. I'll take a pic if you want.

When you get chance, no rush, I'd be well intrested to see your make up of an air lift. Might tie in with a tank long weir Im considering with built in low level pumps. Running loads of ideas at mo.

My sketch book is growin!! :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back