Our ceph care book is now on Amazon.com!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
We moving along with our book, Cephalopods: Octopuses and Cuttlefish for the Home Aquarium.

It's now in the TFH catalog and it's listed for preorder on Amazon.com

Cephalopods: Octopuses and Cuttlefish for the Home Aquarium

The cover wasn't our first choice, but it was chosen by the publisher because of its impact value.

We expect to have our final look at the whole layout and format in the next few days, then, after final corrections are made, it will go off to be published and will be released in October.

Thanks to all of you - and there are many - who helped make this book a reality!

Nancy and Colin

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
oops, I got distracted by pre-ordering it and forgot to say congrats! :read:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
It's probably the cheapest way. (Note that delivery is stated as Nov. 4, which is probably realistic).

As far as I can tell, shipping is $4, and there's no tax, of course.

Nancy

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I just preordered my copy!!! I'm so excited for you and Colin! Plus one of the pics they chose was Jess's so she's really excited about seeing it in print! And right now the book qualified for free shipping!

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
I quite like the cover to be honest. Will look forward to reading this immensely, well done on all your hard work Nancy and Colin.

Octavarium

Wonderpus
Registered
I'm pre-ordering mine today. This is great, I'm so happy you two decided to step up and write a book like this that needs to be published. Come October there shall be no excuses for octopus malpractice by owners.

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Thank you all for your support!

I'm looking through the galleys (an early color printing so that final changes can be marked and made) - it's going to be a beautiful book, full of wonderful photos. Look for many photos by our Tonmo members. And some surprises!

I'll give you more details when everything is finalized, which should be by the end of the month.

Nancy

Members online

No members online now.