Online Roger Hanlon talk on cephalopod camouflage and signaling

I wonder if downloading the third segment would have better audio. The last minute or two are clear but the majority is not easily understood.

Roger Hanlon - TEDxWoodsHole - Dynamic Octopus Camouflage: Art, Science and Technology.

"MBL senior scientist Roger Hanlon whose research on the amazing camouflage skills of octopus, squid, and cuttlefish has uncovered some basic principles of biological coloration speaks about "Dynamic Octopus Camouflage: Art, Science and Technology." AboutTEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)"

Stavros,
When I try tbe link my browser thinks it is a download. Is it supposed to be a TED video?

I don't know what it downloads but it works OK on my desktop but not my tablet

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back