One super nice ammo for sale!!!

RonB

Blue Ring
Registered
I harldy sell any fossils, but I need money for my next fossil trip. Im letting this go for a very good price! This is known as Sphenodiscus. Cretaceous in age and comes from South Dakota. Ive seen a few of these on the internet and a couple in rock shops and all quite a bit more money than Im asking for this one. And this one is quite a bit larger and more colorful than the ones im basing this one on!!! If I didnt need the money, I would finish this one up a bit better and take it to a show and ask about $1100 to $1200 bucks for it. Here is your chance to get a hard to get fossil for a very good price! I am asking $495.00 for this one plus shipping. Oh, it measures 10 inches across and wieghs about 15 pounds. Its still in the concretion that it was found in, making for one heck of a display specimen!!! I thank you very much for your time.

fs001aqi1.jpg

fs001bhq3.jpg

fs001cpo6.jpg

Hey Folks, I know I posted this just 4 days ago, but because of a problem on another forum, this is not for sale anymore. Ive always hated selling fossils and I wont go into what happend, but please except my appologies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back