• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

On Discovery Channel now - Giant Squid

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
EST - Just thought I'd give a heads up! Our Dr. O'Shea is on Discovery Channel 12PM EST now!!!

Carol

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
:cry:

This will explain the latest deluge of emails I've had, all telling me how to keep squid alive ......

The darn doco is some 5 years old now!

Another one due out in ~ 4 months in the US; hopefully that'll see the end of this one

a rabid squid

GPO
Supporter
its really interesting. apparently we know a lot more about archis than most people say we do.

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
It may have been out for 5 years, but this is the first time I've had a chance to see it. Hey Steve, what's with the short hair? You look like an accountant....you should be all tousled, Albert Einstien-ish (much younger, of course) for the proper obsessed research scientist look!:wink:

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
There's a new one due out in ~ 4 months, all going to plan; there are busy times ahead.

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Will they let you know exactly when it will air? I'm sure we would all like to be alerted.

Members online

No members online now.