OMG, my brain... NOOOOOOOAAAAARRGH!!!!!!!!

Oh, that's excellent. It certainly looks as if it should feature Alan Rickman, Donald Sutherland, and, of course, Johnny Depp.

You never can tell with these low budget independant films, for every cracker there's a Tim Hines/Pendragon Pictures War of the Worlds.

It ROCKS!

I've got it, right now, borrowed from a friend. It's amazing. Cthulhu is stop-motion - the way he should be - and Ry'leh is a perfect non-Euclidian jumble of German Expressionist forced-perspective art direction and dripping seaweed - the way it should be. The score is also fantastic. Extraordinarily close to the classic short story, and highly recommended to any avid Cthulhu completist.:cthulhu:

A cool Cthulhu toy AND in the X-mas theme. :biggrin2:
xmas-cthulhu.JPG

Connecting two threads here: maybe an activity for TONMO Con II could include a screening of this sure-to-become cult classic? And maybe a possible introduction before the film regarding the essential characters, themes, and settings for the non-Cthulhuists in the group? Any takers/volunteers?

Cheers!

Fujisawas Sake said:
NICE!! I want to see it!

Say, when Cthulhu calls, does he use 1-800-CALL ATT?

The Collect call of cthulhu........ like it wasn't scary enough.

as for tonmocon, you could give out copies of the cthulhu chick tract before the showing.

Graeme said:
The link doesn't work! Is it because I'm using Firefox instead of Explorer?

Graeme

It works OK for me with firefox on linux...

- M

Nope, still nothing. I think the site worked at uni, but the uni computers dont have sound. Doesn't seem to want to work here... any suggestions?

Graeme

bigGdelta said:
as for tonmocon, you could give out copies of the cthulhu chick tract before the showing.

That thing just keeps going around and around and around, even though Howard Hallis, the artist who put "Who Will Be Eaten First?" out was threatened with legal action from Mr. Chick's attorneys and had to take it off his website. By that point, however, it had gotten thousands of hits and been downloaded innumerable times!

Phil said:
Oh, that's excellent. It certainly looks as if it should feature Alan Rickman, Donald Sutherland, and, of course, Johnny Depp.

You never can tell with these low budget independant films, for every cracker there's a Tim Hines/Pendragon Pictures War of the Worlds.

*cough*
you can insult the movie which most people do, but the book. well. that would be like insulting my mom...its sickening how much I love that book)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back