Ollie gives me a hand (or an arm!) (or two!)

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi all,

Ollie has decided to help me out with retrieving pieces of uneaten food.

Ollie ate only half of a large piece of shrimp, and blew it out onto a rock about a foot to the right of her den, against the back wall. I spotted it being hauled off into a crevice by two little shrimp. I probed with my feeding stick but could't find it - then I felt Ollie wrap around my stick and gently push it away.

A few moments later, Ollie, wearing her most beautiful lavender, appeared out of the top of her den. She was carrying the piece of food between her front arms. Keeping eye contact, she tossed the food onto the sand in the front of the tank.

She's done this twice - it's amazing to me that she comprehends what I'm doing and carries out the task!

Nancy

Couldnt of put it better Colin!!

Ive had a laugh with me mates sayin it would be nice to come up the path findin an Octo openin the door, makin a brew an doin the ironin with all them arm's, but i reckon you've cracked it there Nancy!!

What a little character!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back