Old Chat [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, we are discussing the merits of chaps and the beautious wonder of the tA-154 Moskito...

chat fizzle

I fear we've lost critical mass in chat-land. Sorry we couldn't get the Kiwi crowd on-line... maybe next time...

Maybe the university IT folks could tell you about the firewall situation, or insert an exception for tonmo.com:6666 or some such. I'll shut down my not-that-helpful relay now, I guess. :sad:

Hello All,

I must admit, I find the new chat format to be a bit of a puzzle, but hopefully I'll find a comfort level with it.

Sorry I missed the discussion of the Ta-154.:twisted:

Cheers,
Clem

Yep, it is going to take some working out of the bugs...only four of us on last night...puzzling after all the hype!
Lady T, you can always add on to any discussion...heck, I don't know much about the 154 either (but Phil, Clem, and Pakok certainly have some strong feelings...)

g

Tintenfisch said:
I get a blank grey screen for about 20 seconds (although the status bar says 'Applet initialized' if you mouse over), then a black screen that says in red: Connection to [...] failed! MELANGE debug: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: Operation Timed Out

... and that's it. :hmm:

You're not using an OS X 10.3.9 machine are you? It sort of sounding like this is a local JRE issue and I know that the 10.3.9 update to Panther broke all kinds of stuff, one of the biggest of which was Java.

PurpleTentacle said:
You're not using an OS X 10.3.9 machine are you? It sort of sounding like this is a local JRE issue and I know that the 10.3.9 update to Panther broke all kinds of stuff, one of the biggest of which was Java.

When we were debugging, she was using a windows (win2k, I think) machine. It seemed pretty clear it was a network problem rather than being local to a particular machine, although I don't know that there were any non-windows machines tried...

Sadly, I don't have any access to non-Windows machines. Stuck with my Uni-issue Windows 2000, I'm afraid. Sigh.

New Chat!

...too...many...postss... :shock:

Yay, new chat! seeya there next time its on. (Right now I'm go gonna curl up into a fetal position and suck my thumb :razz: )

Hmmm...is it really that time again ? will check in later and see what is happening...

greg

I seem to have totally forgotten this chat thing, although now that you say it, I might go in a chat for 30 seconds before the school teachers find me not doing homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back