ok heres the pics of my new bimac

here it is... so far made it through the night just fine as far as i can tell. the pics are a little fuzzy but you can still get an idea.

Attachments

• conv_303076.jpg
    conv_303076.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 112
  • conv_303077.jpg
    conv_303077.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 96
  • conv_303078.jpg
    conv_303078.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 103
not sure on a name yet i think hes got a nepoleon complex so im thinking something along those lines... ate his first fiddler crab today which was about twice as big as his mantle... kinda interesting battle to watch...

joefish84;98721 said:
not sure on a name yet i think hes got a nepoleon complex so im thinking something along those lines... ate his first fiddler crab today which was about twice as big as his mantle... kinda interesting battle to watch...

I would imagine that scene was similar to me watching Einy snag his first captive kill in my tank.

Was it an "all or nothing" go at it, or was your little one strategicly approaching and retreating until it found just the right angle to attack from?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back