OK -- Here We Go!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I'm locking most other threads here (except the MBARI one, and t-shirts), since we're in the home stretch.

Some logistics -- if you haven't yet registered, or want to pay at the door, please email me asap so I know what to expect.

The agenda is just about finalized. Please arrive no later than 9:30am.

As you'll see in the MBARI thread, some folks are getting together for a tour there. Turns out I'll not be part of that, but look forward to the Convention on Saturday, and the aquarium on Sunday.

Any lingering questions, please post them here!

np -- and for all you folks who can't make it -- I'll be bringing a video camera which I can convert to digital, so I hope to get a couple / few clips for posting later.

tonmo said:
np -- and for all you folks who can't make it -- I'll be bringing a video camera which I can convert to digital, so I hope to get a couple / few clips for posting later.

don't forget the blackmail possibilities too....

We are getting all psyched here in AZ...should be one heck of a fun time !!!! Wish all of you could be there, though !!!

greg

Last minute confusions URGENT

Okay, whatdo we have planned for Friday? And does anyone have a complete list of the WHOLE angeda?As in from Friday to Sunday? PLEASE I know this is somwhat foolish of me too be so late to post and ask question, but last minute comfussion always strikes me.....

Hi Eric

Friday - The tour of MBARI is the only planned activity. I will post the meeting point for the ride to MBARI for the one pm tour. For the three pm tour, driving, car pooling and the bus are the transportation options. People will break off into smaller groups and eat dinner together after that.

Saturday - see the agenda, science talks all day. We have reserved the patio at the Crown and Anchor that evening. All are welcome! Everyone is responsible for their own bill that night.

Sunday - Monterey Bay Aquarium - meet at the group entrance of the aquarium to enter at 9:30. Everyone will be given a voucher to pay the group admission rate at any time between Saturday and Monday. If you would prefer to sleep in or to go another time, that is up to you. Those who buy tickets with their hotel reservation will not need the voucher and those tickets are good for two consecutive days!

See you in Monterey!

Melissa

chrono_war01 said:
thanks, now I have to fret about the possiblity that I have reserved the wrong time for the hotels.

If you want to listen to some stress, just give Erich Orser a ring...yikes!!!!!
What a monster we have created, Tony !!!

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back