• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Oh the humanity

jamie604

Cuttlefish
Registered
Well. i guess the damage from my power head was to much, i lost my first octo today, not even 1 week of having it in the tank :frown:

i want to order from octopets.com for my second, but being the fact im in canada and their in the states i dont know if they deliever to my door still.

If anyone from canada has ordered from octopets.com could pm me about the price of shipping and other such details, and if they gave u an arrival day. thanks

Jamie

Jamie, I contacted octopets via email regarding delivery to Cnanada and haven't gotten a response yet. I have, however, sent out a few emails to suppliers in Canada and will let you know if I get a hit with one. Does anyone know if LFS in Michigan or northern New York state get any in on a regular basis as I am only a couple of hours from the border. Thanks.

Ian

clownfish said:
that is why I dont use a power head the canister and skimmer have provided enough current so far i think.

and heat too !!! :smile:

bummer about the death...yeah, those impellers can be nasty !

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back