Oh the humanity

Discussion in 'Octopus Care' started by jamie604, Aug 12, 2005.

1. jamie604

jamie604 Cuttlefish Registered

Well. i guess the damage from my power head was to much, i lost my first octo today, not even 1 week of having it in the tank :(

i want to order from octopets.com for my second, but being the fact im in canada and their in the states i dont know if they deliever to my door still.

If anyone from canada has ordered from octopets.com could pm me about the price of shipping and other such details, and if they gave u an arrival day. thanks

Jamie

2. Nancy

Nancy Titanites Staff Member Moderator

Sorry that your octopus died - sometimes encounters with powerheads are fatal. RIP :angelpus:

Nancy

3. Detritus

Detritus O. bimaculoides Registered

Jamie, I contacted octopets via email regarding delivery to Cnanada and haven't gotten a response yet. I have, however, sent out a few emails to suppliers in Canada and will let you know if I get a hit with one. Does anyone know if LFS in Michigan or northern New York state get any in on a regular basis as I am only a couple of hours from the border. Thanks.

Ian

4. clownfish

clownfish Vampyroteuthis Registered

that is why I dont use a power head the canister and skimmer have provided enough current so far i think.

5. cthulhu77

cthulhu77 Titanites Supporter

and heat too !!! :smile:

bummer about the death...yeah, those impellers can be nasty !