Oh the cthonity!

Cairnos

O. vulgaris
Registered
I can't believe it! I just found out that noone in my business unit has ever even heard of Lovecraft or C'thulu! What has our eductional system come to when people can graduate without even a basic grounding in works of eldritch horror? :read:

Once again, thanks to Howard Hallis for making that fake Chick tract. Funny, Jack Chick's lawyers made him cease and desist almost instantly after he put that up on the web, but by the time he complied, it had already gone around hundreds of thousands of times. Now it's everywhere.

Oh My Cthulhu! I've just seen the original,..., this is a spoof itself, right?

Right?

Urrr.... Hello-ho?! Anybody there?

There is no spoofing here.

The stars are almost right. Almost.

The Chick tract is hysterical, but incorrect...yes, we shall survive while the rest of humanity is sucked in by the great green guy.

Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate...

That tract is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I remember folk used to hang around outside our school handing out the originals I wish I could have had one of these to hand back :wink:

I have to admit that I hadn't heard of the great one til joining this site.....I have rectified that horrible omission from my education. Funnily enough my teachers all focussed on some guy called Shakespeare?????????

J

Jean;97802 said:
I have to admit that I hadn't heard of the great one til joining this site...

J

Hmmm.....this prompted me to think about how I first heard about HPL and Cthulhu. And rather disturbingly I realise I have no idea......:shock:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back