oh COME ON

Jean;91201 said:
Of course it is! It's right up there with the rain forest Nautilus, sasquatch and Nessie! :lol:

It's just a bit of fun! Good though!

J

:mad: hey i believe in sasquatch. there is fossil evidence that it is a surviving form of an ice age ape called gigantapithicus. not so sure about nessie though. and the rain forest nautilus? well thats just stupid. take it from a guy who researches these things.

Bob, it was a joke! The rain forest nautilus is my own invention on this forum (along with the mongolian steppes cuttlefish)!

Yes there was Gigantopithicus but is it still extant? ......dunno, I'd like to see more evidence than blurry film footage and some footprint casts which can be mocked up fairly easily. I'd like to think it exists.

As for Nessie......she seems to appear after the viewer spends time in the Inverness pub! (that's a joke too!)

Didn't mean to offend!

J

thats fine, like all of my smilies, the angry fire face was a blatant and in retrospect tastless exageration. it's my fault. you really didn't offend that much at all. still would like a pet rain forest nautilus though.

who knows? one day genetic science could catch up with that idea:lol:

Bob the kracken;91230 said:
thats fine, like all of my smilies, the angry fire face was a blatant and in retrospect tastless exageration. it's my fault. you really didn't offend that much at all. still would like a pet rain forest nautilus though.

who knows? one day genetic science could catch up with that idea:lol:

It would be great, but they are like many NZ natives terribly shy!

J

I have since long been a Friend of the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus (FOTPNWTO)

How dare you mock our cherished tree dwelling kinscreature! May the wrath of Cthulhu be upon all of ye, urr, you, eerrr, ye olde, urrr, whatever! :cthulhu: :wink:

ob;91268 said:
I have since long been a Friend of the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus (FOTPNWTO)

How dare you mock our cherished tree dwelling kinscreature! May the wrath of Cthulhu be upon all of ye, urr, you, eerrr, ye olde, urrr, whatever! :cthulhu: :wink:

I had permission from the great one :notworth: :cthulhu: due to the intercession of my mate Cap'n Black Beak :octorun: !!

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back