Official "OMG I'm here at TONMOCON IV" Thread!

Attachments

• conv_298708.jpg
    conv_298708.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 130
  • conv_298709.jpg
    conv_298709.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 128
  • conv_298710.jpg
    conv_298710.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 136
  • conv_298711.jpg
    conv_298711.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 123
PT,
I did not "tag" you on FB but please add your identity. I will probably make the album available to "friends" only after my unofficial friends have found themselves. It would have been nice to limit it to tonmodotcom friends but that option is not available so, for this week they are open to the public.

btw, anyone who was at TONMOCON and isn't already friends with me on Facebook, please do! Tony Morelli here. :smile:

So much more to follow up on from this event - keep the pics and reviews coming! There are also a few discussions that were left unfinished that we should kick up here in the forums... I'll be getting 'round to a couple soon.

The mostly-white GPO in the first picture there... is that an indication that it is presently annoyed with the attention, unwell or some other issue, or is it just feeling "white"?
I noticed that and thought it might be a bit sickly... but just as we were leaving, OB, sedna, D, neurobadger and I noticed that the GPO was showing some reddish-brown coloring and was showing some stripes as well... we were encouraged by that!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back