Official "OMG I'm here at TONMOCON IV" Thread!

other side of room

Sent via Tapatalk on Android

Attachments

• conv_298685.jpg
    conv_298685.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 121
:madsci:^^ that was fun! Are we doing anything for breakfast? It's been extremely fun to put faces with names this weekend and hear such wonderful presentations and learn so much! Thanks everyone for putting this on!

In the hotel lobby waiting for the shuttle to take me to the airport :frown: All good thing must end, and this was the best!!! Thanks to Tony and D for all the hard work! I am SO glad to have met so many of you in person finally, and to meet up again with D and Richard. I feel so extremely lucky to have made it.

I say Seattle for TonmoCon 5, and hope to see the rest of you who couldn't come his time!

Thanks so much for sharing all the pictures! Nowhere near as good as being there in person, of course, but still very cool to get a feel for it. Happy Cephalopod Days!

I second sedna's Seattle suggestion . . . not just for the alliteration, but I have family up there and could definitely make it. :wink:

Really great event! Yes, me, sedna, D, OB, Neal, Colin (Purple Tentacle Colin, not Zappa Colin), and WK were having that conversation -- Seattle feels right for TONMOCON V in 2013!

The best thing about my pics is that they were timely (thanks Tapatalk, and also instant upload on Android to Google+!). I posted the whole lot on Facebook this morning - TONMO.com: The Octopus News Magazine Online. I know there were MANY other pics taken and I hope to see them uploaded here soon! I also got a couple of vids of the cuttle feeding time that we got to see during exclusive access to the nat'l zoo invert exhibit last evening.

WAMAS, the Nat'l Zoo and the Nat'l Aquarium were all outstanding in their hospitality. Marriott too! (but they were the ones to take all the money :wink: - but a great venue and well worth it.)

I second Sedna! Had an absolutely wonderful weekend: now back on Dutch soil, but shan't wait around til 2013, if you don't mind, for more TONMO related travel :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back