Official "Hey I'm here at TONMOCON III" Thread

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
This is the place to post if you're on location at TONMOCON III. For details on the event itself check out the TONMOCON III Agenda and the Live Broadcast page.

No, I'm not there yet :tongue:. Two days!

:)GlassDragon

Blue Ring
Supporter
Well, I'm here with family in tow. We actually got in yesterday morning but it's because we are goofing around CA for a month and had a day to spare. I'm not at the Travel log though, I'm a couple of doors down at the Ramada. Hubby made arrangements....long story...

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
But welcome, regardless! See you at the reception, tonight?

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
And I'm sitting across the table from Kevin! We're around back, through the lobby, for anyone looking...

sorseress

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Sometime tonight I intend to drink a toast to Tony:glass:, and one to Monty:cheers:, and to Olaf:wine: and to Kevin:glass: and to Kat:cheers: and to Brian:cheers:, and to.... Uh maybe not :bonk:....

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Around the table (to the left) -- Daniel (smeapol), Heather Braid, Monty, Brian (WK), Olaf (OB), Catherine (blue_ringed_57), Aaron (GPO87), Kevin (Architeuthoceras), and me tonmo. Lou Zeidberg is coming with Dosidicus gigas!!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Awesome, to those who have just tuned in, it's best to view the video feed direct from the site, just click on the video embed and it should take you there. You can also register there, shouldn't take more than a few moments and that'll let you get access to the video-stream chat. It's quiet there right now, just me and Tony - so we're looking forward to you lot tuning in.

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Should be, if I'm not mistaken.

On a sidenote: It seems the link is down at the moment, not sure what's going on over on their side.

Members online

No members online now.