octosimpsons

understandable.... but we can rule out lavender right?

Attachments

• conv_290402.gif
    conv_290402.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 97
ummmmmm no not really. Our Pinnoctopus cordiformis when in a state I would judge as "relaxed" is often a lavender grey colour. BUT I would rule out strong lavenders and purple...............although I guess they could reflect those colours on the white muscles :bonk:....................iridophores tho' only do blue and green I read somewhere.

J

lithographette;88 said:
I don't know if I am overexposed to the media or what, but here is my general sighting for the day.

On last nights Jeopardy, during the jeopardy round, the following clue was given ( I don't remember the catagory, it was somethign like "size matters" this clue is paraphrased but accurate)

This underwater animal has the largest eye of any animal in the world

The answer

GIANT SQUID!!!! :squid:

I was listening in the kitchen while cooking, head the clue, and shouted out ARCHITECTUETHIS DUX!!! Then I wondered if the judges would even know what I was talking about.

No worries, you're simply one of us! :shock: :razz: :biggrin2: [one of us...one of us...]:wink:

bobwonderbuns;89689 said:
No worries, you're simply one of us! :shock: :razz: :biggrin2: [one of us...one of us...]:wink:

i've made this joke/quote before.... i think its low %... but appreciated.... then again, everyone might get it and just ignore me :smile:

don't feel bad white kiboko. my computer's background is a constantly changing montage of different ceph pictures. if i'm not a ceph geek i don't know who is!

Bob the kracken;91180 said:
don't feel bad white kiboko. my computer's background is a constantly changing montage of different ceph pictures. if i'm not a ceph geek i don't know who is!

oops, dont know how i missed this.... the low % joke was the reference to the 1930s movie freaks, with the repeated line "one of us..."

on the opening sequence of 'homerazzi' and the 'homer of seville' as homer evolves, mr burns is an octo that tries to get him....

about 12 seconds in... i dont know why people cant just leave the music alone...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back