• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octos

My supplier here has octos available for sale if any one is interested, they are listed as Carribean Octos, and Indian Octos. I ordered one of the carribean octos and came in about 4-5 inches from tip to tip of tents. and eats like a champ ! 3wks now ! they are listed at 50-75 each I am know and just trying to help out anyone looking. I could probly arrange shipping but prefer to meet. I am located in the SW Corner of Missouri

:welcome: to you and your octo, and thanks for the tip. It would be interesting to see pics of your octos over in the "ID Requests" thread, too! Caribbean octos are usually O. briareus when we see them, but it's hard to be sure what you'll get.

Octo pics

I will see if I can get some pics he/she is still shy but warmign up ! I looked and looked on line and that was the species I was able to come up with also. I am not sure how to post pics on here either.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back