• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octos eating is out of control!

Its something i will do too but there are just not enough UK'ers to justify it!

frozen squid as a feeding option

I've fed my bimac, Andy, frozen squid I've gotten from my local bait shop. Apparently squid is the "candy of the sea". While I thought it was a bit cannabalistic at first, she is so happy that she completely ignores several other tank inhabitants that should have been gone a long time ago like the damsel fish and coral banded shrimp. Six medium squid go for about $3.

I want to thank Nancy for giving me the crabs and shrimp she had ordered. Sorry I wasn't at home when you came by Nancy, but I had to watch a friends kids while she bailed her brother out of jail. Don't ask. Anyway, the octos snatched up a crab each when they were first put in the tank! Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back