Octopus....

Hi all!
I know u guys want me to let my octo go but hes fine! And I thought that I might inquire as to why this morning I came out to find my octopus walking around literally walking, he was using his legs like stilts but before I could take a pic he ran back in his den! What is up with that? Maybe u guys are right, maybe he lost it.... Hmmm... By the way any name suggestions? Also I dont plan to keep him whether he is happy or not, once he gets big enough to mate I am letting it go! He has been ravaging my tank to! He destroyed my landscaping and ate my RARE grey anenome crab! I think hes pretty healthy! And today when I came home from school he was eating some kind of crustacean! Hes very intresting sometimes only half of him is red and the other is white hes very strange... Maybe I will name his mime ore somthing. Okay Im gonna stop rambling now see yah! And one last thing If u think that I ABSOLUTELY must let him go Mr. O'Shea then I shall.....
PS: What is with this thing? :drwho:

Well, the big question is "why"...let the octo go, as you say, you can always get another...once you have a proper tank setup, etc...one of the greatest joys in my life was watching peregrine falcons fly free from our captive breeding area, knowing I would never see them again...kind of liberating in a sense.
Watching the octo scuttle loose across the tidal sands to whatever wild adventures await him is surely worth the price of letting him go!!
greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back