Octopus vulgaris

default.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
  • The Octopus vulgaris on display at MCFS - Malta (E.U.). The school children that visit the centre love it!
  • ---

:welcome: Ray. For some reason none of your posts are registering as "posts" where it says number of posts under your name. Thanks for sending us pictures of some of your exhibits. Did you just discover Tonmo?

Octopus vulgaris

Hi Sorseress
I used to pass by every now and then as a guest because I like the site alot. I decided to join as recently I am doing some breeding trials as you can see from the video of the cuttles. The female in the other video laid three clutches of eggs in a week, which I am holding in seperate aquaria.
The Octopus is in a 500litre hexagonal aquarium and its body is about the size of a football. I guess the weight is approx. 2kg. Soon I shall be transfering it to a 7500 litre pond as it is starting to overgrow the aquarium.
Regarding the reason why they are not registering as posts, I really don't know. Pls advise me about the right way to post videos.

I think the post count issue has to do with the replies being in the new video section. I have notice it does not quite integrate with the posting behavior of the other forums.

Ray, you might consider doing an introductory post and including a link to the videos to help tie it all together (or at least let us learn more about the interesting critter raising you are doing this year).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back