Octopus toothbrush holder

Them's fightin' words... :meso:

Oh yeah ? :goofysca: who's got her black & yellow stripey jumper on today then ? anyway my dad's bigger than yours & I'm too old for fighting with blokes anymore :biggrin2:
My last opponent ended up looking like this :bonk: so watch it ! :whalevsa:

Anyway :periscop: though arty farty I gotta admit it's an original idea & I now wish I'd seen it earlier as there was a sad, sorry looking jellyfish washed up on the beach on Sunday & I could whipped off my shirt to show off my bronzed & tattooed bodkin, slapped the jellyfish on my head, called it "Spartacus Fartacus on Arty Farty" & retired on the proceeds but I refloated him on the offchance he'd be okay :cry: sniff !

Although, you my are now my arch enemy :twisted: I wish to personally congratulate you on you good work upon the good ship RW hurrah :glass: :thumbsup:

Wow, Spartacus - I didn't check in yesterday and look at what I missed!
Days gone past I used to hear that a lot but time marches on. If you don't keep up you will miss some good stuff :roll: & you were close but they actually look more like their mother ! :roflmao:

spartacus said:
Oh yeah ? :goofysca: who's got her black & yellow stripey jumper on today then?

That would be me.

spartacus said:
Anyway my dad's bigger than yours

Yeah, but MY dad is a TONMO member. :P

spartacus said:
My last opponent ended up looking like this

Allow me to introduce my last opponent... :squidaut:

spartacus said:
Although, you my are now my arch enemy :twisted:

Oh boy, not another one... :roll:

spartacus said:
I wish to personally congratulate you on you good work upon the good ship RW hurrah :glass: :thumbsup:

Why thank you. We had a post-campaign crew meeting last night and all agreed it was an all-round success, so many thanks to everyone who kept track of us and supported us along the way! 8)

Hi Waspy,

Tintenfisch said:
Yeah, but MY dad is a TONMO member. :P

ok, you got me there

Tintenfisch said:
Allow me to introduce my last opponent... :squidaut:

ok, you got me there too
seems I can't even fight with girls now I'm so ancient :frown:

Tintenfisch said:
Oh boy, not another one... :roll:

Appears you're a bit of a trouble maker ? Best I go tell Tony :sly:

Tintenfisch said:
Why thank you. We had a post-campaign crew meeting last night and all agreed it was an all-round success, so many thanks to everyone who kept track of us and supported us along the way! 8)

You appeared to get your message across & I hope your achieve the ultimate aim of getting this destructive practise banned.
One day homo sapiens may start using it's enormous brain, fingers crossed :roll:
Solidarity bruvva & as much power to your elbow as it needs.

oh, BTW I see Phil lent you TONMO'S copy of Paintshop Pro-V !
Trés chic indeed, reminds me of Charles Bronson meets colour blind Dennis the Menace ! :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Sir Steve, good morning to you,
I understand now why you crave the calming tones of Roger, I've have been unfair with my mickey taking of your musical taste :oops: . With Kat on board I'm surprised you're not into The Chemical Brothers (valium & Prozac).
If my ship was rigged & ready in the harbour for some trawling bottom style & Kat came steaming into port spitting fluff & waving dead bottom dwellers in my direction, I'd be heading straight back to the Admiral Benbow for a swift double blackspot :goofysca:

Neil Diamond is still a mystery to me though :biggrin2:
try "Oh Spartacus" by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band, you'll love it, you will, honest.

spartacus said:
I've have been unfair with my mickey taking of your musical taste
no that's fair enough...please continue... i don't dare do so because I'm scared...and i need to request lots of dangerous chemicals very soon :heee:
I'm surprised you're not into The Chemical Brothers (valium & Prozac).
It is a well-documented fact that O does not sleep. He goes out with the Ine Sisters (Caffe and Nicot) :lol:
Kat came steaming into port spitting fluff & waving dead bottom dwellers in my direction
Depends if they are soft or hard-shells :wink:
Neil Diamond is still a mystery to me though :biggrin2:
same here...wonders if Kat knows a bit more due to constant exposure...
try "Oh Spartacus" by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band, you'll love it, you will, honest.
:? can't help but thinking you're not really helping there...

TPOTH

hi TPOTH, I do as I'm told so ok I will :biggrin2: sorry Sir Steve !
'Bout time he dumped Nico, I did, it's easy & I'm a hero, well I think so :roll:
With Kat I suspect any projectile will kill, she got right stroppy with me earlier in the week :cry:
Fear not, it's guaranteed that your illustrious smoky leader Fag-ash O'shea will hate it. It's a Scottish band singing weird stuff, even more weird than Roger singing Danny Boy auf Deutsch.

Here come the bears & the weekend, let's split !

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back