Octopus toothbrush holder

I was going to post a picture of my octo toothbrush holder but as no one
appreciated my wooly effort then I've decided not to :cry:

Creating this rubbish takes time & effort & I got 1 response (thank you Brandon) :yelling:

Octo toothbrush holder, wow. Myself, I have an octopus coat hanger:

octohanger.jpg

Check that baby out. 8)

Lord Spart,

Why would you need eight toothbrushes? Just as well it wasn't a Nautilus toothbrush holder. You'd be all day trying to select the one to use.

I'm about to cave in under the pressure of public opinion & post
"Octo Toothbrush Holder" with a couple of extra surprises at no extra cost no less !
So watch this space as 1st I must pick the debris from my toothbrush ready for global inspection & yes I do have all my own still.

Check that baby out
Brandon, as coat hangers go yours is truly phenomenal :notworth:
though not wishing to gazump you, I have just remembered we also have an octo towel hanger but I don't believe it rates as highly as yours !!

Why would you need eight toothbrushes?
Phil, only 4 t/brushes can be stored within the confines of the holder & you are pressurising me into spilling one of my better gags before time so be patient.

Tomorrow ! :twisted: perhaps
an illustrious list of Tonmolians demanding to see my wares indeed, our great benevolent leader, his merry helpers & even the great Um... but where is :oshea: ?
I no posty piccys 'til I see the great Squidmeister himself on board this topic showing an interest in my bathroom goodies :sly: (unless he has a good excuse or a sicknote)

Christ, just tell him it plays some soppy Neil D. music when you put the brush back in...that alone would sell him on it!

spartacus said:
but where is :oshea: ?
Well...the answer interests us all...we have a poll running about that...but i don't think i can mention any of the options in public :P
I no posty piccys 'til I see the great Squidmeister himself on board this topic showing an interest in my bathroom goodies :sly:
mmm...bathroom goodies hey? :? Well i'm sure if you could somehow combine marching girls and octopi, O will buy the lot of you...guaranteed.
(unless he has a good excuse or a sicknote)
Not that I know of, i'll go hassle him about that in a few minutes...i wanna see the pictures :popcorn:

TPOTH

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back