• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Octopus Stuff on Zazzle

nevergirl86

Blue Ring
Registered
I honestly forgot about this site...but came across it earlier looking around for octopus stuff...and WOW!
Zazzle.com has got some really awesome octopus (and any cephalopod!) stuff, including a lot of things you can customize.
Shirts, posters, cards, hats, ties, mugs, business cards, iPhone cases, etc...you name it! And any style too: cute, artistic, realistic, abstract...

So if you're looking for a unique cephy gift for yourself or someone else, go check out www.zazzle.com and type "octopus" (or any other ceph) into the search box and VOILA!

I realize this post totally sounds like a sales pitch, but I don't work for zazzle.com nor have I been compensated for advertising for them! I just had to share the octopus love! :tentacle:

Members online

No members online now.