Octopus rookie

bigdaddy

Hatchling
Registered
Hello everybody. I've wanted an octopus for a pet now for 35 years. But I know nothing about keeping an octopus as a happy healthy pet. So I googled which led me here. So please folks, offer any information or advice. Your input is welcomed but also needed. Thanks everyone.

Welcome and thanks for joining! Now that you're a member, you'll see a "Search" option in the upper-right corner of this page. Nearly 20 years of content here to peruse, so have at it! Check out our Cephalopod Care articles, and the forums as well - check out some of the Tank Talk posts, check out the sticky posts at the top of the forums, etc. Feel free to post your questions in any of those forums as well, replying to old threads is OK too, although not all of our prior membership makes a habit of visiting the site. In any case, we've got what you need -- glad you're here!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back