• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Prep

I'm wanting to get a two spotted octopus, but I've never kept a saltwater aquarium before, what are some good ways that I can get myself ready and prepared for an octopus (what fish are good to start off on and other stuff that will help me)?

superwaterguy52;80538 said:
I'm wanting to get a two spotted octopus, but I've never kept a saltwater aquarium before, what are some good ways that I can get myself ready and prepared for an octopus (what fish are good to start off on and other stuff that will help me)?

:welcome: to TONMO!

you might want to check out this thread, from someone with many of the same questions, so I won't bother repeating the info that's there...

I think we need a "start here to learn about keeping a pet octo" link on the main page, since it seems to take a bit for people to figure out where the relevant articles are...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back