Octopus owners in Southern California

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Passing this on from a TONMO.com visitor - sounds like fun for the right person! Be sure to give a plug to TONMO.com during the show :wink:

Thanks, Tony. I would appreciate having this posted in your forum, and you can give my contact information.

We are looking for octopus owners, located in Southern California, who would like to participate in webisodes on the octopus. Information will cover everything about the octopus, including how to raise an octopus as a pet. We will film at your aquarium.

Jones TV produces webisodes and television shows on animals. Please visit www.jonespets.tv to view some of the other videos that we have produced.

To participate, please contact Benjamin Brown at [email protected].

Thank you.

Benjamin Brown
[email protected]

bluespotocto,

Would you be interested in being filmed? Feel free to contact me with any questions. We would like to do the filming soon. Thanks.

:welcome: Jones TV! You may want to send a private message to bluespotocto as well just in case he misses this thread...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back