Octopus or Squid Leather Coasters

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
I'm looking for some beverage coasters with a cephy theme. I've spent a while searching but haven't come up with anything I want. I don't want the CafePress tile coasters -- I'd prefer leather, or something soft. I also don't want to go through the hassle of creating something personalized (it would take some doing to get it right)... If you can supply or point me in the right direction, I'd be appreciative!

Tony,
I have a couple of leather coasters and would recommend against them if you are actually going to use them for sweaty glasses. They tend to stick to the bottom of the glass and pop off with bad timing.

That's an interesting perspective. I know there are lots of tile / ceramic coasters out there, but these will be going on a glass surface, and so I'd rather not use a hard surface for the coaster (even if the bottom is protected with felt or cork). Maybe all-cork coasters are the best bet? But I'll have very little luck getting cephy versions of those, I'd imagine.

We are getting warmer! I appreciate the help. Haven't pulled a trigger yet, though. I'll keep looking; will post here if I find anything more.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back