octopus necklace

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
As promised Nancy, Here t'is!!

For everyone else, My Mum was in California recently and went to a bead shop in Riverside near where she was staying. On the off chance she asked if they had any octopus shaped beads (in NZ if you ask this they look at you as if you had a screw loose :bonk: !) and they did! So here is the final product.

I think the octopus is carved from nut or a piece of close grained wood. The rest of the necklace is cedar wood and bone beads.

Cheers

J

Those are kind of fun too...I like the colours! Cheerful on a drab december day!

I've just drilled a hole in my octopus towel rail for a chain & it looks pukka next to a mirror ball 8)
all I need now is a white suit a BIG collar & some pumpin' Roger Whittaker to bop to !! :sleeping:

Keef

whew....................for a nanosecond there...I thought I was gonna have to look out my Dads Rog records/tapes and find the one boppable one, that I'd evidently missed in the years of holiday torture (dad playing them in the car on the way to whereever and yelling "all together now....there's a ship lies rigged and ready in the harbour, tomorow for old england she sails........" ) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :shock: :bugout: :bonk:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back