[SPONSORED]: Octopus Love, Octopus Life, Octopus Dream T-Shirts

OctopusLife

Hatchling
Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm new here. My name is Jamie and I'm an artist and designer. I recently designed an octopus t-shirt because, well... Octopuses are freakin' awesome. The shirt has been received very positively by people who are not even necessarily octopus fans and I wanted to get it in front of a community that actually loves octopuses which is how I found this place.

It's available in men's and woman's styles and tanks and a variety of colors. Here is a dark version:

and here is the light version

And here are a few shots:
octopus-love – 0000 – Tri-Blend – Men – Tee – Vintage Black.pngoctopus-love – 0005 – Tri-Blend – Men – Tee – Vintage Navy.pngoctopus-love-ii – 0008 – Tri-Blend – Women – Tee – Vintage Red.pngoctopus-love-ii – 0016 – 100% Cotton – Women – Tee – Light Pink.png

Thanks for looking. You can check out some of the other work I do on Instagram @starkdesignsllc as well. Nothing for sale there--just art I make for clients and what not but I hope to make more cephalopod art in the future! Anyway, I hope you guys like. Cheers. Great community here and I look forward to learning more about these amazing creatures.

SeaN

Hatchling
Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm new here. My name is Jamie and I'm an artist and designer. I recently designed an octopus t-shirt because, well... Octopuses are freakin' awesome. The shirt has been received very positively by people who are not even necessarily octopus fans and I wanted to get it in front of a community that actually loves octopuses which is how I found this place.

It's available in men's and woman's styles and tanks and a variety of colors. Here is a dark version:

and here is the light version

And here are a few shots:
View attachment 66124View attachment 66125View attachment 66126View attachment 66127

Thanks for looking. You can check out some of the other work I do on Instagram @starkdesignsllc as well. Nothing for sale there--just art I make for clients and what not but I hope to make more cephalopod art in the future! Anyway, I hope you guys like. Cheers. Great community here and I look forward to learning more about these amazing creatures.
hi Jamie,
beautiful art. Would you ship to the UK?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meisenstein

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak

About the Monty Awards