• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

octopus in australia

mixy

Hatchling
Registered
hello everyone i am in the process of gettin my first octopus, i have a 3x3x3 foot tank all the piping runs through the glass it has a very sucure lid. i am wondering if anybody on this site is from australia and would know where to get one from?. i am also wondering what a good beginner species would be to fit in my aquarium. i am also not after any dwarf species.
anyhelp would be good thanks in advance
also if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it

Mixy, you might want to post in the Introduce Yourself forum and add your city and country to your profile so others from AU will see you more easily. Yes we have several Aussies as well as some Kiwis, Brits, Scots and a smattering of people that speak English as a second language.

This is a thread you might find interesting if you have not already seen some of Haggs posts.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back