octopus handedness and rubick's cubes

The article says they aren't going to get the octopus to try to solve the cube. I don't see why not... with 8 arms, the octos might set some world records :biggrin2:

Hi I would like to post that i have octos for sale, can you tell me how to do this, I have posted it once and cant find it or figure out how i did it, I dont want to put it in wrong place and them delete it. Sorry I dont have alot of experience on this site but very interested, Its the carribean and atlantic 2 spot and my email is [email protected], thanks

cthomason352;121302 said:
Hi I would like to post that i have octos for sale, can you tell me how to do this, I have posted it once and cant find it or figure out how i did it, I dont want to put it in wrong place and them delete it. Sorry I dont have alot of experience on this site but very interested, Its the carribean and atlantic 2 spot and my email is [email protected], thanks

You pretty much did it right, except this thread is not where people will look for it. I'll copy your post over to the "octopus availability" thread (under ceph care) but leave a copy here to reduce confusion, but in the future, that thread is the best place.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back