Octopus for sale/trade in chicago area

octopus

Dbatesss;46136 said:
I am flexible on pricing, like i said a trade would have been preferable, but thats totally fine if you dont have very many items to trade for. I bought him from my LFS for about $75, and i beleive that he is definitly worth more than that, being a rare species to find in the trade (the more available being dwarf octos or bimacs) so would around $60 seem reasonable keeping in mind that he stay in good health?

i am interested in buying ann octopus ,if you still have him or any other please responed [email protected] or call at 336-558-3159 dave thanks

haa! it's so funny how people dont read the post date!! even funnier how debatess said "item closed, thank you"

haha yall are too funny, guys :]

I was just wondering if your able to ship your octopus because I live in florida. I was hoping to get my friend an octopus because she is heading off to college very soon and she is absolutley obsessed with octopuses. IBut no one around here sells them and imif they do im afraid that they will be poor quality. Im sorry that i dont have anything good enough to trade you but Im willing to pay 100 dollars for Baba Jingo and however much shipping will cost. if your interested please email me at [email protected] with your reply. Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back