Octopus Fell In Love With Teddybear [video]

I am not sure how much is manipulated for the video (certainly the floating part at the end) but the touching interest appears to be actual and I would like to know the material on the outside of the teddy bear to see if a similar feel would attract manipulation (of course it may have been soaked with fish juices :yuck:)

The person who posted the video did not say much and didn't answer any questions in the comments other than she has the bear at her home, sitting in her shelf, so I would at least outrule the possibility of having the bear soaked in fish juice.. XD

As for the material, it appears to be either just the basic short and fine plush, most probably polyester

Jakxx,
That was my impression of the material too and Roy's comments make the tactile curiosity even more of an interest. I don't recall anyone trying plush objects but I wonder if the size and 4 arm appendages are part of the interest.

Well there was the story at TONMOCON IV of the Sesame Street character Ernie getting dropped into the GPO tank at the Invertebrate Exhibit at the National Zoo in D.C. That didn't go over well with the young kids...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back