Octopus Drawing for college

Armstrong

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
For my college class DRAWING STUDIO...this was my final drawing and it's quite abstract, but also very realistic at the same time. I wanted to capture the elegance, movement and biology through morphs drawn as ink. One octopus would morph into a 2nd one...slowly changing its body. The 2nd morphs into the third which is camouflaged within the rocky back ground.

^ I attend Parsons School of Design in NYC and my teacher loved the drawing. He said I taught the class, lol. Im glad to have drawn something I really love and had passion for. The actual drawing is actually 30" wide by 40" long and done all in pencil.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
Very nice!

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
I absolutely LOVE IT! If you ever choose to have prints made, please, please post it in the new arts and and crafts section with pricing.

Armstrong

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
dwhatley;148111 said:
I absolutely LOVE IT! If you ever choose to have prints made, please, please post it in the new arts and and crafts section with pricing.
thanks! Well...if enough people actually consider having this, ill try to check out how to make prints available. The drawing looks way better in real life anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnyegaard

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak