David John

Hatchling
Registered
Hi there,

I'm very curious to hear your go-to-anecdotes that you tell friends outside the cephalopod community when discussing looking after your animal

We’re currently producing a documentary about octopuses. As we explore their biology and behavior, we will reveal just how intelligent and amazing they are. To demonstrate this, a scientist will be living with and raising an octopus in his home.

We are interested in speaking to other people in the cephalopod community about their experiences interacting with and caring for octopus. We’d like to hear stories about their distinct personalities, the bonds and relationships they/you form, ways they communicate, demonstrations of their intelligence, escape attempts etc.

I would love for this thread to thrive with stories, but if you would rather message me privately, please feel free to do so.

Looking forward to hearing the stories,

David

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back