Octopus' Den

Graeme

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
I didn't know where to post this, but yesterday I found this guy and an accompanying book on the Campus bookshop, in the sale at half price. It was £3.99 which is just shy of $7! Good buy I thought, so this little guy will find a new home on my car parcel shelf beside Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep! THe book's aimed at wee kids, but the info in it's really quite good, hinting at their chemoreceptors on their suckers and stuff! I'm sure my nephew will enjoy having a read of it, anyway!! I did :biggrin2:

It's by the Smithsonian Institution!

octopuswe.jpg

Octopusdenwe.jpg

Graeme

I actually got a similar kind of kid's book on giant squid for christmas...that's when my people don't know what to offer so they go for cephs things! appreciation guaranteed!!

eups

Oh yeah! Totally! With me it's just anything zoological, really. Got a book by dr Robert Bakker this Christmas... but then I did suggest strongly to them that book!
I still like getting the "Broons" or "Oor Wullie" book every Christmas as well!

Graeme

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back