• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Octopus Availability

Thanks. I'll but K and P when they get back from break. I know I saw one when out diving by them a few years ago so they are around. I want what I consider and octopuses octopus, so that is either an hummelinki or a cyanea, and I am not sure if I want to set up a cyanea sized aquarium!

I keep thinking a Cyanea would be perfect for a public aquarium but they all seem to think GPO is the most desirable. I remember Roy almost lost one because it out grew his lab tank.

I have access to tons of bimac's where I live. I am shipping one to Dan hopefully in the next couple days. I do not run a buisness although my dad wants me to but I can do side deals with people if I feel they're trusted. I posted some pics of bimacs earlier and If your interested I can sell em cheap to you. Possibly free as long as you pay shipping. I don't know if thats considered worthy for this thread and I won't take it personaly nancy if you delete this.
I’m in market for binacional let me know if you have any forsale

I have access to tons of bimac's where I live. I am shipping one to Dan hopefully in the next couple days. I do not run a buisness although my dad wants me to but I can do side deals with people if I feel they're trusted. I posted some pics of bimacs earlier and If your interested I can sell em cheap to you. Possibly free as long as you pay shipping. I don't know if thats considered worthy for this thread and I won't take it personaly nancy if you delete this.
Could you please send me some pictures and prices as well as sizes of those you have for sale

for those watching this thread, see here:

Not sure how to message you but I am located in Canada and it is more than a pain to even find cephalopods out here ! If you could somehow contact me I’d be very interested:smile:

Not sure how to message you but I am located in Canada and it is more than a pain to even find cephalopods out here ! If you could somehow contact me I’d be very interested:smile:
Hey Raymond, the post you are replying to was made 15 years ago (cant believe 2006 was that long ago!) and marineboy was last online 12 years ago, so I don't think you are very likely to hear back from them. You are welcome to check out Bimacs available which is our more up-to-date thread for bimac sourcing.

also, to message someone -- click / hover over their avatar / profile pic, and select the "Start Conversation" button:

1615849528380.png

Hi marineboy,
I am so excited to have found this new place entirely unique to my passion, and even more excited to have read your post about the bimacs. I would love to be able to care for one considering mine just passed of old age. Please let me know how we can make this happen. You can reach me anytime at 9162989661. Thank you for posting and look forward to hearing back from you!
Val

Hi Val, @marineboy last visited TONMO in 2009 (you can hover over any username to see this information). For current opportunities, see this thread:
...and the forum itself:

I'm looking for one can you give me a price or a free one I'll pay shipping

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back