[Octopodcast]: Episode 8 - Happy New Year!

hmmmm... it seemed to whither after the clammering fans got their dose of the alpha male in may and had nothing else to look forward to..... wonder what couldve caused that? :biggrin2:

good to see it come back....

Thanks for the feedback Toren -- over the past week I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts (including the cephalopodcast -- good stuff there!), and I think I know what I need to do to produce good programs. We've had a few good quality octopodcasts in the past -- it's really a matter of me sitting down and scripting it out a bit more... and then at the end, going back and editing out the "umms" and "you knows". I actually think I'd like to do more of these so I can practice!

I know what you mean about looking forward to them -- I'm finding that now that I've gotten into a bit of a habit of listening to podcasts, I really look forward to hearing new ones.

btw, I definitely would like to have you as a guest sometime soon, to talk about your new album!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back