[Octopodcast]: Episode 8 - Happy New Year!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey, remember the Octopodcast? I almost buried it but decided to keep it going... here's a brief update... thanks for your patience and we'll continue to improve on this!

TONMO.com Octopodcast

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
hmmmm... it seemed to whither after the clammering fans got their dose of the alpha male in may and had nothing else to look forward to..... wonder what couldve caused that? :grin:

good to see it come back....

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
Thanks for resurrecting the octopodcast - I actually listened to the whole thing :grin: - I don't think I have listened to an entire broadcast before - my kids kept interrupting me...

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Well, maybe we should have a "Octofancast" and just have a random 20 minutes are so of rambling from anybody who wants to pitch in on some "slow months".

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
absolutely! It couldn't possibly be any more rambling than Episode 8 is... :smile:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Thanks for the feedback Toren -- over the past week I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts (including the cephalopodcast -- good stuff there!), and I think I know what I need to do to produce good programs. We've had a few good quality octopodcasts in the past -- it's really a matter of me sitting down and scripting it out a bit more... and then at the end, going back and editing out the "umms" and "you knows". I actually think I'd like to do more of these so I can practice!

I know what you mean about looking forward to them -- I'm finding that now that I've gotten into a bit of a habit of listening to podcasts, I really look forward to hearing new ones.

btw, I definitely would like to have you as a guest sometime soon, to talk about your new album!

Members online

No members online now.