[Octopodcast]: Episode 7, The Cthulhu-cast!

LOL...I'm sure they would have grinned. Doing it all at once (sound effects were added later by Rebecca) was fun...sort of a nod to the early 30's radio shows, although the constant change of vocal tone was difficult. Erich's "Colton Upton-Moore" had to be seen to be believed !

Such eldritch whimsy!

If you want to hear more music from my band, there are free listens of "Yog-Sothoth", "20 Minutes of Oxygen" (a good one to start with), and "KABLAM!" at Featured Content on Myspace

and you can hear "The Math Song" (one of our most popular) and "Dies ist Unverschamtheit" here Welcome to Our New Canadian Blog

As an added bonus, here's a link to the Real Ghostbuster episode, The Collect Call of Cathulhu:
Featured Content on Myspace
enjoy!

Keep up the good work, T!

Signed, Other T. Together we're dynamite!

Boy. And people don't remember that good old animation. Yikes. And I am not too comfortable having my diety come off like some giant clumsy oaf banging around with dirty toenails !

I've only just got round to listening to this, it's brilliant! Well done gents, really funny. I really liked the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets too, top quality!

More of the same please

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

CapnNemo;79361 said:
I've only just got round to listening to this, it's brilliant! Well done gents, really funny. I really liked the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets too, top quality!

Thanks! Just wait until you hear our new song "A Marine Biologist." There's gonna be lots of squid references on our new album.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back