[Octopodcast]: Episode 7, The Cthulhu-cast!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
WARNING: Do not listen to this episode while drinking milk.

[url2=[URL]http://www.tonmo.com/octopodcast/index.php]TONMO.com[/URL] Octopodcast[/url2]

Episode 7, The Cthulhu-cast! Hosted by Erich Orser and Greg Ewald, with music from The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets.

We also have to thank Rebecca for her massive editing skills, as this was done on the fly in two short takes..hats off!

Very good

Is it Greg or Erich that sounds like Kermit?

LOL only kidding

i can't believe you guys didn't mention the undercard match where a Hippo took on (and subsequently squeaked by) a dim-witted grimpoteuthis in a game of chess.....

:smile:

well done

Love Cthulhu? you bet!

He was at my wedding!

I am the one that sounds like Kermit...Erich is a professional speaker, I am just an illustrator...
WK, boy, did we miss that one. Next time?

Dear Fellow Tonmoers,

I must humbly beseech you to forgive me for what I have spawned. Groan, what have I unleashed upon the earth? :goofysca: If I but knew how to make amends!

:sagrin:

That was a really fun cast to listen to. I had it going in my office when a co-worked popped in and gave me the craziest look.

War of the Worlds meets Cthulhu. Wells and Lovecraft would be so proud.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back