Octomatt back after a year

Octomatt said:
Any possibility of it being available for purchase in NZ? My best friend and his wife are honeymooning there as I type this...

will see what I can do

Hello all,

Still lurking every now and again. Just popping in over lunch to TRY (hahahahaha!) and catch up on things here at Tonmo. I need to clone myself just so I can keep up with all the goings on. (Love the squidcam, Steve!)

Still looking for anyone with a DVD or VHS copy of the Discovery documentary on the Messie...did they ever release the alleged footage of it's capture? Shows you how up on things I am...

Later! :mrgreen:

Well Tony, my old avatar is back...just for you. I can't make it to TonmoCon this year, but hopefully it will be a recurring event! Very exciting! By the by, I'm still looking for anyone who has a copy (VHS or DVD) of the Discovery Doc on Messie. Anyone with the ability to make a copy can get ahold of me at [email protected]. I'll pay! I'll pay!

Still lurking!
OctoMatt

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back