OctoMassager Head

NickA5582

Sepia elegans
Registered
Reaction score
I've seen those in the mall of america, think my mom or sister might have bought one....

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Reaction score
They're great - my dad showed up with one at Christmas. Hours of entertainment, especially in looking at peoples' hair afterward... ;)

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this yesterday in a shop but I had no idea how it was intended to be used. The best line in the ad is "Not only is our product entertaining, but it produces a euphoric feeling" - it doesn't sound like a massager!

Melissa

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Reaction score
It's also handy for mixing large quantities of pancake batter, and picking up bowling balls that are too hot to touch.

Fujisawas Sake

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Reaction score
Dude,

It looks like some experiment in phrenology gone horribly awry...

Sushi and Sake,

John

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
Reaction score
I got one of those, same concept, different name. The one I got is called orgasmatron. It uses a battery and runs electricity through your head, makes you feel tingly.

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
joel_ang said:
I got one of those, same concept, different name. The one I got is called orgasmatron. It uses a battery and runs electricity through your head, makes you feel tingly.
Ahem.

I see. Oh, is that the time? I've just remembered, I've gotta go.

Right-o, Joel!

:D

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Reaction score
.. Phil, looks like the sort of thing that could be painful if used innappropriately; follow instructions to avoid late-night trips to the ER and anaesthetic :heee:

Oswald

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Reaction score
I bought the "Head Wizard" version, the one with the vibrating motor. It makes you feel electrocuted inside. And, believe me, it's fun to be electrocuted. You are talking to the only person in the tri-state area watershed ever to be shocked by a cattle electric fence and survive! 30,000 volts!!!! :bugout: !!!!!!! :bonk: !!!!!!!!

Most sincerly,
-Oz

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stablizo

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan