OctoMassager Head

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
They're great - my dad showed up with one at Christmas. Hours of entertainment, especially in looking at peoples' hair afterward... ;)

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
I saw this yesterday in a shop but I had no idea how it was intended to be used. The best line in the ad is "Not only is our product entertaining, but it produces a euphoric feeling" - it doesn't sound like a massager!

Melissa

joel_ang

Architeuthis
Registered
I got one of those, same concept, different name. The one I got is called orgasmatron. It uses a battery and runs electricity through your head, makes you feel tingly.

Phil

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
joel_ang said:
I got one of those, same concept, different name. The one I got is called orgasmatron. It uses a battery and runs electricity through your head, makes you feel tingly.
Ahem.

I see. Oh, is that the time? I've just remembered, I've gotta go.

Right-o, Joel!

:D

Steve O'Shea

Colossal Squid
Supporter
.. Phil, looks like the sort of thing that could be painful if used innappropriately; follow instructions to avoid late-night trips to the ER and anaesthetic :heee:

Oswald

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
I bought the "Head Wizard" version, the one with the vibrating motor. It makes you feel electrocuted inside. And, believe me, it's fun to be electrocuted. You are talking to the only person in the tri-state area watershed ever to be shocked by a cattle electric fence and survive! 30,000 volts!!!! :bugout: !!!!!!! :bonk: !!!!!!!!

Most sincerly,
-Oz

Clem

Architeuthis
Supporter
Registered
Oswald said:
And, believe me, it's fun to be electrocuted. You are talking to the only person in the tri-state area watershed ever to be shocked by a cattle electric fence and survive! 30,000 volts!!!!
NOTE: Tonmo.com does not endorse recreational electrocutions.

Oz,

Please tell me you weren't hurdling the fence.

:goofysca:

Clem

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Clem said:
NOTE: Tonmo.com does not endorse recreational electrocutions.
...but our search for the right sponsor is ongoing. :heee:

WhiteKiboko

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
this may just be ignorance speaking, but i was under the impression that the amps not volts were what mattered in the way of danger.... of course multiple electrocutions never hurt anyone.... :roll:

Melissa

Larger Pacific Striped Octopus
Supporter
Step away from the Taser! Those things are usually 7,000 volts, ouch! Oswald, very few octopuses could withstand that. I hope the Octomasse is more pleasant.

Melissa

Members online

No members online now.