Octobot offline for a while

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff
Hi TONMOers -

I'm going to be offline for a bit, need a bit of R&R. I figure I'll get an oil change and then I'll be back online later next week -- so the ceph news feed will not pull new stories until then.

Tony tells me he has a business trip coming up so he'll be offline, too.

Catch ya on the other side,

Octobot :cool2:

Hi gang, I'm going offline again, for my summer vacation. If you find any good cephy news stories, please post them while I'm out! I'll be back to provide my daily ceph news feeds by mid-July.

L8r doodz,

Octobot :cool2:

Once again, this old robot is going to take a little break for a week or so. As usual, if you find any good ceph-related news stories, feel free to post their links here in this forum!

Octobot is taking a break this week. If you find any ceph news of interest, please post it here in this forum (Ceph News Feeds). He'll be back the week of the 29th!

Octobot is taking a break... it'll be back in early July! Meanwhile, if you have any news to report, please post it in the Ceph News Feeds forum - thanks!

It's that time of year again... Octobot returns to the sea for a well-earned break! Newsfeeds will not be posted by Octobot for the next week or so... but any blog / twitter / facebook events will still be carried (he's taking his smartphone with him).

Have a nice vacation Octobot!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back